New for 2020, we are adopting some of the practices of the American Development Model (ADM) designed in conjunction with the PGA. The basic premise is to first develop athletic skills in young golfers to improve agility, coordination, prevent burnout and provide maximum potential to achieve goals. Kids are encouraged to play many sports and not "specialize" at least until they're teens. Therefore we will include many non - golf activties to help your child develop as an athlete.
The five key principles include:
1. Universal access to create opportunity for all
2. Developmentally appropriate activities that emphasize motor and foundational skills. Golfer dropout rate will be reduced when appropriate activity is introduced.
3. Multi-sport and multi-activity participation
4. Fun, engaging and progressively challenging atmosphere
5. Quality coaching at all levels
Among us we have at least 50 juniors who have gone
on to play college golf on scholarship and some have even made it to the PGA and LPGA tours.
We offer a variety of programs ranging from a weekly after school clinic to summer camps to year round elite player programs.
We even offer a great membership deal at True Blue and Caledonia.
We are also available for private instruction.
The rate for juniors is $35.00 per half hour and $60.00 per hour.
Add $25.00pp for group instruction